Tuesday, May 12, 2015

You Can Help Me Spread the Word

I've started a THUNDERCLAP campaign and would love for each of you to support me by signing up to share the announcement of my newest book on your Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr accounts.

What is THUNDERCLAP? It's a way to introduce an event to a large group of people at one time. I'm using it to herald the release of Loving Night: Dream Catcher Series - Book 2. All you have to do is sign up (a widget is conveniently located on this home page). At noon on May 31st, the message I've created will be blasted to you and all of your followers on those social media sites. Don't worry -- it will only happen once so no one will get spammed. Right now, my announcement can reach over 57,000 people. That's a great number, but there are so many more readers out there that I'm sure will enjoy this book. You can help me to reach them.

There's just one catch. In order for my message to be seen by any of those people, 100 of my family, friend, and fans will need to sign up for my campaign. If I don't get 100 participants, no message will be sent. You can see the status bar in the widget, so it's clear that I have a long way to go.

Sign up. Share the link with your family and friends so that they can also sign up right now. And we all can smile on May 31st when the "clap" goes out and everyone gets my message at the same time. It's only with your help that I can hope to be successful. As always, I sincerely appreciate each person who chooses to be a part of this magnificent experience as a writer.

http://thndr.it/1H9x1ie


No comments:

Post a Comment