Saturday, December 1, 2018

I Won NaNoWriMo!

For those of you who don't know, NaNoWriMo is National Novel Writing Month. The month of November is set aside for a 30-day challenge to write a 50,000-word novel.

#NaNoWriMo2018 is officially over. This was my first year participating and I exceeded my personal expectations in addition to exceeding the contest goals. However, the book is nowhere close to being finished! Kendra's Conflict will be a duet at the very least. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that because a book has never flowed quite like this one. I optimistically anticipate being able to release both books within the first half of 2019. While this is very much a love story, it's also quite erotic, so will it be released under my name or my pen name? We'll have to wait and see. Stay tuned ...



No comments:

Post a Comment