Thursday, October 24, 2019

Getting Back on Track

Hi Everyone!

Yeah, I've been missing in action for quite a while. Life and a few health issues got in the way. But, I'm back and hopefully ready to write. 

To get started, I'm doing NaNoWriMo again. If  you've never heard of that, it's National Novel Writing Month. The challenge is to write a 50,000-word novel during the 30 days of November. This book is going to be written under my erotica pen name, so unfortunately that's not exciting news for fans of my contemporary romances. The great thing though, is that I'm writing again and do have plans to release books under both author names in 2020.

Well, wish me luck. Drop me a message at btromancewriter@gmail.com or on Facebook if you have a minute. Take care and thank you for remaining my loyal readers! I love each of you.


NaNoWriMo 2018 "NaNoWriMo Is..." Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment