Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Reading My Way Through the Year

Image result for goodreads reading challenge LOGO
I'm participating in the Goodreads Reading Challenge. Are you? So far, I'm one-third of the way to my goal; but then, I'm a voracious reader with more spare time than most people. Here's a strategy you can use if your TBR list isn't already full. Browse the Facebook groups for FREE books -- lots of times the first book in a series is free or 99 cents. Grab it, and if you like it, that will make it easier to complete your goal by allowing yourself to get pulled into a series. I find that I read faster and take fewer breaks between books when I'm dying to know what will happen next.

There are so many books I could recommend. Two solid African American authors of series who have never disappointed me are Chicki Brown and Shewanda Pugh.  You can read my reviews of their work by clicking the links on the right edge of this blog. Toye Lawson-Brown, Nikki Walker, and M.J. Kane will also keep you very well-entertained. 

If you're into erotic romances, then I've got a few for you there too: Fifi Flowers (Awakening Trilogy), Louise Bay (Empire State Trilogy), Geneva Lee (Royal Saga Series), Roxy Sloane (The Submission Series), and Renna Peak (Mistaken Series followed by the Broken Series).

And of course, you can click on the tabs above for information on all of my books or just follow this link to my Amazon page where you can purchase them.  http://www.amazon.com/Brynette-L.-Turner/e/B00KMBJVRU

HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment