Sunday, June 29, 2014

Getting Ready to Party with Valerie, Tony, Monica, and Patrick

I can hardly believe that my Book Release Party on Facebook is only a couple of weeks away!  I've been busy (with the help of some AWESOME ladies) planning trivia and contests, deciding what pictures to use, and working on my playlist.  In addition to the online party, a few friends are coming to the house and we're going to participate together.  It's an exciting time.

"Time for Tenderness" and "Monica's Healing" have been projects for years; so, it's with great joy that I prepare to celebrate finally releasing those works to the world.  Join us on July 15th from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. because we are definitely going to have fun.

Hint: Keep checking back for teasers and excerpts that might help you win a prize or two.

Sincerely,
Brynette

No comments:

Post a Comment