Saturday, June 14, 2014

Welcome to my blog!  I'm very excited to have this way to communicate with you about my upcoming books and to share with you news of books published by other authors.  I hope this will be a place where we can have lively discussions about my characters, you can ask questions and provide me with your feedback on my latest novel, and we can laugh about the things that impact our lives and our creativity.  Take a deep breath, exhale, smile, and let's get started.

As you will soon discover, I am an African American author who writes contemporary romantic fiction with strong characters.  Not all of my characters are African American, but I hope each will engage you to the point that you fall in love with their personalities.  While I love a good spicy love scene, my main focus is always the relationship that is building, struggling, and surviving the challenges that life throws at us.

Please feel free to email me (btromancewriter@gmail.com) with suggestions of other blog sites I might want to post here or other fan pages I might want to support.  I'm on Facebook (Brynette L. Turner, Author) and will posts sneak peaks, excerpts, and promotions there - so keep connected with me.

Thank you for being interested in me and what I'm doing as a writer.  I'm looking forward to a fun-filled and satisfying journey with each of you.

Sincerely,
Brynette

No comments:

Post a Comment