Saturday, August 23, 2014

Excited About My Book Club

I started a closed book club on Facebook for my friends in the Columbus, OH area.  We're going to read, review, and have fun.  Most of this will be done online - just log on and participate in the questions I've posted on our discussion day.  Every once in a while, we'll get together for a social event.  Hmm - should we have a pot luck in honor of Jake's diner in our first book, Detour?

Go to Facebook, send me a friend request and a message asking to join the club, and start participating.

We're having our first discussion today on the opening third of the book, Detour.  I picked it because it was an inexpensive way to get us started.  However, from this point forward, we'll be taking suggestions and deciding the books.  Not all of them will be mine.

Hope to see you in the club!

No comments:

Post a Comment