Saturday, August 16, 2014

Looking into the Future

I've only been a published author for a few months, so it's imperative that I keep reminding myself to be patient.  People who like to read what I like to write WILL find me eventually.  Hey - I've got three books out there.  Don't get me wrong - sales have been pretty steady.  I just wish (as do most authors) that they could be a little higher.  What I also believe is that I'm a decent writer and time will bring the results I want.

So, I'm not dwelling on the current books.  While I am still promoting them, I'm moving forward with the next project.  Let's look into the future with Premonitions.

Premonitions is about a woman who has dreams that peek into the life of the man she falls in love with.  I'm not talking about science fiction.  This woman is having vivid dreams that unfold days or weeks later almost exactly like she saw them in her sleep.  She also has those deja vu moments when it seems like she just experienced something that she'd seen or done before.  Those "gifts" give her knowledge about her man's dangerous, secret world and put her in a position of needing to protect him the same way he is trying to shield her from what he really does. There are a couple of twists and (hopefully) a decent amount of suspense.

This book is scheduled to be released in late November, but I'm a little antsy.  So, this is the cover art I'm going to use.  Let me know what you think.  More teasers will be coming in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment